Join us on the Patio at Earl’s Lodge Sunday with The Kap Brothers playing Blues Rock, & Country….. followed up by Jeff Crosby and the Refugees playing Rock & Roll as part of our Blues, Brews, & BBQ “FREE” Concert Series. The Kap Brothers start at 12:00 pm with Jeff Crosby and the Refugees at 3:00 pm. For more information about The Kap Brothers and Jeff Crosby and the Refugees check out the following links:
The Kap Brothers
Jeff Crosby and the Refugees
No dogs or outside food on Earl’s Patio please. State law prohibits outside alcohol
The air is warmer, the flowers are coming out, and the wildlife is on the move. Here are 10 things that are great to do at Snowbasin during the summer months.
- On a weekend, take a ride up the gondola and enjoy the view from up top. From there choose how you would like to descend whether it’s another gondola ride, a bike ride, or a hike down the mountain.
- Take on one of our three “hikers only” trails to the crest of the mountain bringing you a breathtaking view of the valley far below. (Strawberry Trail, Ridge Trail, and John Paul Trail)
- Bike through aspen groves and glades of pines on a trail that best fits your biking level.
- Sit out by the Plaza at Earls Lodge and listen to some live entertainment at one of our Sunday Concerts.
- Enjoy the mountain and beautiful landscape while challenging your friends to a round of Disc Golf!
- Take a Free Guided Tour and learn about the resort, the wildlife and the area you are in.
- Make the memories last by taking a photo next to the Moose.
- Grab a souvenir from the Grizzly Retail Store.
- Find one of the many ponds that are at the resort.
- Indulge in the Wildlife that this section of land brings to you.
Join us on Earl’s Patio Saturday for a delicious BBQ beginning at 12:30. The free music series will take place from 1pm – 5pm. Bring your blankets, chairs and sunshades to enjoy the afternoon of good food and music!
No dogs or outside food on Earl’s Patio please. State law prohibits outside alcohol.