The Mountain Top Brunch has been reinvented this summer and will be better than ever! Brunch is in Needles Lodge at the top of Needles Gondola every Sunday from June 22nd – October 5th from 10 am – 2:30 pm. Each week, the chefs pick out the freshest local ingredients to create inspired and inventive dishes, delivering a new experience every Sunday.
The Mountain Top Brunch price is $38 for adults and $18 for youth (ages 6-11), which includes the all you can eat brunch, gondola ride, tax, gratuity and non-alcoholic beverages. For summer pass holders, the price is just $33 for adults and $15 for youth (6-11). Ages 5 and under are free.
Have a whole day packed with fun at Snowbasin Resort staring with Mountain Top Brunch, an exciting scenic gondola ride, enjoying one of the many activities available in the fresh alpine air, and a free outdoor concert to end the great day.
Brunch Buffet Menu
Brunch Beverages Menu
For more information on Dining Discovery events, click here.
We will be opening for summer activities on Saturday, June 14th. Enjoy scenic Gondola Rides to Needles Lodge, mountain bike and hike on 26 miles of trails, try the award winning BBQ, go on one of the free guided tours, enjoy the “burger spa” for lunch with breathtaking views, play some Disc Golf on the 9-hole course, enjoy brunch at the top of the gondola, explore your cravings at a themed mountain top dinner, or come to a free outdoor concert in the beautiful high alpine environment.
Snowbasin Resort will be open for Summer operations on Saturdays and Sundays only. – Except Friday, July 4th and Labor Day Monday, September 1
- The Gondola will run from 10 am – 6 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Grizzly Center retail and rental shop will be open from 10 am – 6 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Needles Lodge is open for lunch and the “burger spa” on Saturdays from 11 am – 3 pm and for Mountain Top Brunch on Sundays from 10 am to 2:30 pm. (First Brunch will be June 22nd)
- Earl’s will serve their award winning BBQ on the patio from 12 – 5 pm on Sundays during the Blues, Brews & BBQ free summer concert series.
- You can pick up or purchase your season passes at the Grizzly Center Rental Desk Saturday or Sunday 10 am – 6 pm.
- There will also be special Dining Discovery : Culinary Adventure Dinners throughout the summer on Saturday nights – Stay tuned for more information!
There will be no services available Monday – Friday at Snowbasin Resort throughout the summer - except Friday, July 4th and Labor Day Monday, September 1