Due to construction for improved wireless service, Becker and Elk Ridge trails and the upper section of Green Pond Loop will be impacted for the next 3 weeks, starting June 26th. Trails will remain open, but please be aware of construction activity. Some sections of trail may require stopping for construction equipment or a short walk.
We will update the status of the construction impact on trails regularly. Thank you!
Snowbasin 2014/15 Premier Pass Benefits
Adult Premier, Youth, Teen, Young Adult, Senior & Military
- 2014 Summer Gondola Access, loaded onto winter season pass
- Three days of skiing/riding at Sun Valley Resort, Idaho. Sun Valley tickets will be loaded onto season pass. No blackout dates!
- NEW $99 2 hour private coaching at Snowsports (One offer per passholder, blackout dates apply)
- $159 hotel rate at Sun Valley Lodge or Inn (on a space available basis).
- 15% discount off Winter Repair in Grizzly Center Repair Shop.
- Two 50% off buddy vouchers, can be used any time during 2014-2015 season. (Pass Holder must be present to redeem)
- Discount off Tubing Hill ride tickets. Must be purchased at Ticket Window or Season Pass Desk.
- Powder Alliance – 3 days of access at 11 other Western Resorts (some restrictions).
- UTA Ski Bus Pass (one-time $5 service charge).
- NEW Discounts on room rates at the Grand America & Little America Hotels (on a space available basis).
Value Passes Do Not Include Added Benefits
(Adult Value, Midweek, Child & Super Senior)
Purchase a 2014/15 season pass now and ski/ride the rest of this season for FREE!
Blackout Dates Apply to Adult Value and Midweek Passes:
- December 24th thru January 1st
- January 17th & 18th
- February 14th thru 16th
Season Passes and Discount Cards are non-transferable and non-refundable. Snowbasin does not guarantee season length or weather conditions.
Any information shown above may be modified at Snowbasin’s discretion
See our website for a full list of 2014/15 Season Pass prices and restrictions
Purchase your Snowbasin Resort 2014/15 Season Pass here