Job Title: Shuttle Driver
Department: Guest Services
Reports To: Guest Services Manager
Request Date: September
Status: SFT & SPT
NOTE: This job description shall not be construed as a contract for employment.
SUMMARY: Resort Guest Services is responsible for all guest interactions (wayfinding, parking, shuttling, welcoming) until guest have accessed Snowbasin trails or departed for home. Shuttle drivers are an integral part of these services by safely & efficiently transporting guests with a friendly demeanor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
1. Assist in parking operations
2. Drive vehicles (bus, trucks with trailers, vans) to transport guests
3. Offer information to guests (wayfinding, ski area info, etc.)
4. Snow removal (both from vehicles & walk ways)
5. Assist in recycling operations
Golf Cart, Gator, Shuttle Bus, Pick-up with tow trailer, 15 passenger vans
RESPONSIBILITIES TO SAFETY:
1. Guest safety while transporting
2. Operating vehicle safety
3. Personal safety while working around moving objects
4. “Slips & Falls” mitigation
5. Proper lifting techniques
Minimum of 21 years old
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Commercial Driver’s License with passenger endorsement or current valid driver’s license with ability to obtain CDL with passenger endorsement (Snowbasin will assist in procurement)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Must be able to work outdoors for long periods of time.
Must be able to routinely drive a designated route.
Must be able to lift 80 pounds.