Job Title: Ticket & Season Pass Sales Associate
Department: Ticket & Season Pass
Reports To: Ticket Sales Supervisors
Request Date: Mid-November
Status: SFT & SPT
NOTE: This job description shall not be construed as a contract for employment.
SUMMARY: The Sales Associate sells daily lift tickets, season passes and other resort products to guests
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
1. Accurately and efficiently processing lift tickets and season passes while capturing guest data
2. Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types, changing pricing, and product offerings
3. Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of the resort
4. Produce neat, organized, and accurate cash turn in and auditing reports
5. Ability to handle a large quantity of customer interactions while delivering exceptional service; internal & external.
EQUIPMENT USED: Computers and Printers
RESPONSIBILITIES TO SAFETY:
1. Aware of the mountain safety code
Must be 18 or older.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Must commit to work the entire season.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Computer skills required.
Cash handling and guest service experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.