Summer Opening Day June 14th, 2014
We will be opening for summer activities on Saturday, June 14th. Enjoy scenic Gondola Rides to Needles Lodge, mountain bike and hike on 26 miles of trails, try the award winning BBQ, go on one of the free guided tours, enjoy the “burger spa” for lunch with breathtaking views, play some Disc Golf on the 9-hole course, enjoy brunch at the top of the gondola, explore your cravings at a themed mountain top dinner, or come to a free outdoor concert in the beautiful high alpine environment.
Snowbasin Resort will be open for Summer operations on Saturdays and Sundays only. – Except Friday, July 4th and Labor Day Monday, September 1
- The Gondola will run from 10 am – 6 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Grizzly Center retail and rental shop will be open from 10 am – 6 pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Needles Lodge is open for lunch and the “burger spa” on Saturdays from 11 am – 3 pm and for Mountain Top Brunch on Sundays from 10 am to 2:30 pm. (First Brunch will be June 22nd)
- The Blues, Brews and BBQ free summer concert series will be every Sunday June 15th – September 28th with both nationally and regionally touring acts.
- Earl’s will serve their award winning BBQ on the patio from 12 – 5 pm on Sundays during the Blues, Brews & BBQ free summer concert series.
- You can pick up or purchase your season passes at the Grizzly Center Rental Desk Saturday or Sunday 10 am – 6 pm.
- There will also be special Dining Discovery : Culinary Adventure Dinners throughout the summer on Saturday nights – Stay tuned for more information!
There will be no services available Monday – Friday at Snowbasin Resort throughout the summer - except Friday, July 4th and Labor Day Monday, September 1