Last Weekend of Summer at Snowbasin Resort
It’s been a summer to remember, we watched the snow melt, the flowers bloom and the leaves change color, but now, winter is right around the corner. It’s time to close for summer operations and prepare for our 2013-2014 Winter Season. We plan on opening Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28th) again this year and look forward to more snow falling. In case you haven’t heard, we got our first snow already! This Weekend may be our last, but we have plenty for you to enjoy. See below:
Top 10 things for you to do for the last weekend of summer at Snowbasin Resort….
- Take a scenic gondola ride to Needles Lodge.
- Treat yourself and family to the last Saturday Night Fine Dining at Needles Lodge.
- Enjoy our last Sunday Brunch of the Season at Needles Lodge.
- Join us for the First Annual Beer Fest at Earl’s Lodge on Saturday, October 5th.
- Join us for the First Annual Pray for Snow Party at Earl’s Lodge, October 6th.
- Hike to one of our 3 summit areas and take the view in before the snow falls.
- Take a Mountain Bike on one of our trails, like Sardine’s Peak.
- Take a photo with the Moose – summer style.
- Watch the leaves fall and the seasons change, the fall season is in full swing and won’t last much longer.
- Purchase your 2013-2014 Season Pass, if you haven’t already. Time to get winter ready!
Opening Date for 2013-2014 Winter Season is Thursday, November 28th, 2013 (weather permitting)
Last Day of summer operations is Sunday, October 6th